Waiting for Baby

I am so lucky to be a photographer living on the border between Middlesex and Buckinghamshire… there’s so many beautiful places for outdoor photography sessions right on my doorstep- especially in the Autumn when all those wonderful colours from nature add a wonderful warmth.  Don’t get me wrong, I like photographing indoors, but I feel a certain magic when out in the countryside using the beautiful surroundings to help tell the story of a family’s place in the world.

I was recently contacted by this lovely couple for a maternity photo-shoot. They had seen my blog entry of Kylie’s maternity shoot and wanted some photographs in the same style.  They only had a couple of weeks until the baby was due, so I met up with them the very next weekend. As the weather was still quite nice for the time of year, I suggested we also had some photographs outdoors and they loved the idea of splitting the session into two smaller sessions with a different feel – one half in their home and one half outdoors.

Here are some of my favourite photographs from the two different locations. Which do you prefer? Indoors or Outdoors? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

Outdoor autumn maternity photo shoot BuckinghamshireIndoor maternity photoshoot buckinghamshire and middlesex photographer

6 comments
Add a comment...

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

• Amy KolodziejOctober 15, 2014 - 3:27 pm

I love the field images! So soft and serene…very beautifully done 🙂ReplyCancel

• PamelaOctober 15, 2014 - 6:28 pm

These are stunning! Love both indoor and outdoor! Love the whites and the light of the indoor photos, but I am a huge sucker for field shots! beautifully done!ReplyCancel

• My Kind of Wonderful PhotographyOctober 15, 2014 - 8:38 pm

These are so beautiful!! I love the colours, locations and how happy the expecting couple are!ReplyCancel

• AliciaOctober 19, 2014 - 3:14 am

These are lovely. The softness adds so nicely to the feel and emotion of the shoot.ReplyCancel

• SabrinaOctober 19, 2014 - 3:54 am

So lovely. Very clean and soft.ReplyCancel

• laryn0628October 22, 2014 - 3:38 pm

These are stunning!! A gorgeous couple and such a beautiful setting!ReplyCancel

Hello I’m Anna

I'm an award-winning photographer, specialising in Beautiful, Natural, Family and Wedding Photography on location around Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and surrounding areas.

Feel free to take a look about and use the contact me page to get in touch to arrange a session.

Contact me